





Terry and I were thrilled to have Hayden for the day on Saturday. Jack just lights up when he sees her. She is outgoing, talkative and just plain cute. The two ran around the house laughing, screaming, jumping and talking to one another. It was cute to watch Hayden explore the house. She looked at everything like it was a fun park with hidden treasures. Terry and I laughed at how much the kids are alike. Although Jack is more quiet and reserved, they both say many of the same words/phrases, repeat everything and are full of energy. Jack smiles every time he sees her and loved watching her laugh, eat or play. Similarly, whenever Jack left the room for more than 10 seconds, Hayden would say "Jack, where's Jack."
Jack woke up a little crabby from his nap but when I walked in with Hayden he just smiled.
You are a sweetheart, Hayden. Come back anytime!
No comments:
Post a Comment