What is it about your little one in a uniform? As soon as Jack put on his first soccer uniform last night, I almost cried. All I thought about was his first few months of life and how I thought he would never grown up. Now here he is, almost five, playing soccer with some of his best friends.
Jack started soccer this week and will play twice a week for the rest of the summer. He also received a soccer ball from the coach and has been carrying it around everywhere. Pretty nice!
Matt had fun too. He played with the younger siblings and ran up and down a huge hill for an hour.
Actual games should start next week. Jack cannot wait. He keeps asking if his games will be in the Sports section of the Tribune.
1 comment:
Yeah! I am glad that Jack is liking soccer so far. Tell him that Griffin and I would love to play with him next time we are in town. We can use those cones for goals and have a game in the backyard. Matt's picture is also adorable. I really want to go to a game....maybe I can take a Tuesday or Thursday off from work. Doubtful - but I can try! take pictures & videos for us.
Post a Comment