Friday, August 28, 2009

My Becky Healy Plant


Becky gave me a little tiny plant (which she grew from seeds!) for my birthday in June. I kept it in the house for several weeks until she told me that it would be a "good idea" to replant it. Per Becky's suggestion, I found a very big pot and transferred the little sprouts from its cute little purple pot. Now two months later I think I need another bigger pot for this plant. It is massive and beautiful. It makes me feel good that I can grow something so big and hardy. I love watering it everyday and watching it grow. Unfortunately Becky said it will not last the winter. I will try very hard to prove her wrong but if she is right I will really morn the plant when it dies.

1 comment:

no way said...

Wow! That's HUGE! I have one myself, but it also needs to be repotted so it can expand in size. I'll put that on my "to-do" list! I'll try to push mine through the winter too-maybe I'm wrong?

Thanks again for housing some displaced Beverly residents for a few hours today. Sean has been in a GREAT mood all day-I think he was in Jack withdrawl!