Monday, June 22, 2009

Water Babies



We celebrated Father's Day at my Aunt Debbie's house. It was a hazy but beautiful, perfect day. Matt has never been in a pool and it has been awhile for Jack so I was a little worried how the boys would handle the water. I did not have to worry for long. Both boys jumped right in and refused to get out. Matt seemed completely fearless jumping in the water if he could see me (he did not worry if I could see him). Jack was careful but really thought he could swim. I carried him around the pool while he kicked my legs (this is how he swam). Jack swam well with a kick board. I was impressed that he could steer the board and get around the pool. At separate times, both Matt and Jack fell under the water but this did not seem to affect them.
Later Uncle Ray closed the pools and we were able to sit down and enjoy dinner. All in all it was a pretty fun Father's Day for the boys.


Matt takes a nap on the way to Debbie's....
Matt wakes up refreshed, ready to jump in the pool....








No comments: