Matt has to go with the flow but I know that Jack is loving Monday's snowfall. After a doctor's visit in the morning, the boys and I shoveled and played out front. Matt can hardly move in his snowsuit which may be a good thing since he loves to run in the street. Jack ran around non stop. His favorite activity was to run up and down a mound of wood chips now covered with snow in our neighbor's yard.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
Matt has to go with the flow but I know that Jack is loving Monday's snowfall. After a doctor's visit in the morning, the boys and I shoveled and played out front. Matt can hardly move in his snowsuit which may be a good thing since he loves to run in the street. Jack ran around non stop. His favorite activity was to run up and down a mound of wood chips now covered with snow in our neighbor's yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Matt reminds me of Ralphie's brother in "A Christmas Story"... 'Ralphie, help! I can't get up!'
I know! I think about that every time I put him in the suit!
Post a Comment