This weekend was the much anticipated 99th Street Fair with candy decorating, pumpkin painting and good eats. Both Matt and Jack had a good time. Matt is getting a little more independent. I still need to keep a close eye on what he is putting in his mouth but overall he can keep himself entertained.
This last year seems to be a blur. There is always something to do and Terry and I feel that we run from pillar to post everyday.
This morning, I found it fascinating to see Jack paint and Matt walk around aimlessly laughing at his reflection in store windows. It is nice to sit for a minute and take it all in.
1 comment:
Dang! I'm so sad we missed this! I had to sub for someone yesteday morning, and Dan took the kids to the park. He tried to take Sean over there later in the afternoon, but it was already over. Boooo!
We miss hanging out with you guys! We went to Mt Greenwood Park Friday, and you are right-I kept loosing track of either Sean or Megan every five seconds!
Post a Comment