Terry and I had my grandparents and my mom over for dinner on Sunday. Matt is always very hesitant to leave my arms but he really enjoyed Pop and Gigi (and of course my mom!). I have pictures of Jack with my grandparents when he was just weeks old but no pictures with Matt. So finally at 8 months old I have them. I just know that my grandpa will soon win Matt over and have a boy on each side of him as they watch Teletubbies.
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
My Matthew
Terry and I had my grandparents and my mom over for dinner on Sunday. Matt is always very hesitant to leave my arms but he really enjoyed Pop and Gigi (and of course my mom!). I have pictures of Jack with my grandparents when he was just weeks old but no pictures with Matt. So finally at 8 months old I have them. I just know that my grandpa will soon win Matt over and have a boy on each side of him as they watch Teletubbies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment