


Matt has been very fussy the last few weeks. We have tried changing my diet, letting him cry a little and giving him prune juice for possible constipation. As we learned with Jack, I think it is only time that will help. This week has been better. He is starting to be very vocal and loves to smile. He is going to bed on his own and has taken a few long naps during the day without us holding him (a major feat and great for my sanity).
Today was one of his best days. My girlfriend, Maureen, came to see him and he had lots of smiles for her. In the afternoon Matt could not stop smiling so I had to take about 50 pictures(and 2 videos). He was so cute I almost called neighbors to come look at him. I really hope this is a turning point for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment