Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day








Yesterday we celebrated Father's Day with the Johnson's at Aunt Debbie's house. The weather was perfect and the food/beer was incredible. Ray has all sorts of craft beer on tap so Terry was in seventh heaven. Jack and I swam in the pool and sat in the hot tub which Ray had graciously turned down to 98 degrees for Jack and myself. Later Seamus, Debbie's dog, came out and Jack could not get enough of him. When we left, Jack kept repeating "bye bye yellow Seamus".
Everyone had a great time. Even Ricky who is recovering from a dislocated shoulder got to swim. We missed Aunt Karen though. A helicopter came by Debbie's and we thought maybe Karen would surprise us but no such luck. I can't wait for August when Karen and Meghan visit.
This morning we opened gifts and made Grandma Johnson's buttermilk pancakes. We will spend the rest of the morning working outside. Our lawn has not been cut for 3 weeks and I think people are starting to talk. Hope everyone has a nice Father's Day!

No comments: