Monday, December 04, 2006

Let it snow...





Jack saw his first snow this weekend. He loved looking out the window and watching the plows and people shovel. When outside, I got a kick out of him walking on the snow and then suddenly falling through to the grass. He would look at me as if to say "what happened?".

2 comments:

Oma Reutter said...

Loved seeing Jack viewing Bell Ave's first snow. Also the dance routine is terrific. What a ham that Jack is. Love his big smiles.Meredith your comments are great. Hope I can get my girls to get their own family blogspot. I signed up so I could leave this comment. Love, Linda xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hey McGuffage Family!! I loved looking at all the pics on the blog!! I decided to set one up too!Jack is soo cute! Look at all that snow! Hope all is well! Love kate