Monday, December 11, 2006

Ho, ho, ho




Terry, Jack and I had breakfast with Santa this weekend. We had been preparing Jack to meet Santa. We showed him pictures and Santa ornaments but when he saw Santa in person he seemed totally uninterested. Jack was more excited to run up and down the stage with the other kids. The only time he stopped running was to point out a picture of Santa on the wall. That got him excited.
Later that day, we went to my mom's for dinner. My parents and sister had a great time watching Jack talk, eat and play peek a boo with the dining room door. It was a great night with good food. I found it very funny though that when I was telling a story my sister asked me to wait a minute so she could watch Jack babble in his high chair. Jack is one spoiled little boy!

No comments: