Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Audrey's One!

Our little Audrey turned one in April. I am not sure if it is possible to get any cuter but Audrey seems to do just that every time I see her. Matt was in her face practically the whole day and all she did was smile and laugh. She sat with her great grandparents, played with her toys, cuddled with me and enjoyed her day. The rest of the week, anytime Matt saw a baby he would say "Awe, she looks like an angel. Just like Audrey!"




As tradition, when a birthday rolls around, we always remember the day that person was born. I vividly remember the day Audrey was born. I waited all day for her to come and finally at bedtime I got the call from Griffin that they had a little girl. I instantly felt so excited. My mom and I thought we would wait to go visit but I all of a sudden felt I needed to see her now. The next morning, I sent Jack to school and Matt and I drove with my mom to see Audrey. The drive to Milwaukee felt like 5 minutes and soon I had Audrey in my arms. She was everything I thought she would be - so cute and so sweet. I can't believe a year has already passed. Happy birthday, Audrey! We love you!

No comments: