Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Our Weekends

Matt and Jack were in the family room laughing and laughing. When I went in there, all I saw were four feet sticking up from the couch. I tried to secretly tape them but they saw me and ran.




The boys spent time playing a new game called Hedbanz. You have to guess what word you are wearing in your head band. You can only ask yes or no questions and have about a minute to try to figure out your word before it is the next person's turn. Matt would just cut to the chase and scream out "Am I a unicorn? Am I ice cream? Am I a car? Am I a unicorn?" It was hysterical.



Later we took Matt's Thomas bed apart and set up a new full size bed. Terry and I piled the pieces against the dining room table and thought nothing of it. The boys took one look and saw the most amazing fort ever. They spent a good amount of time setting up the fort with pillows and a door. Jack made a number panel for the door. Only those with the secret number code could get in.



No comments: