Friday, May 20, 2011

Audrey Grace Ewald

My blogging has not been very good lately. My goal is to keep this up for as long as possible and hopefully have a wonderful keepsake of the boys' childhood. Life is flying by right now but I really do not have a very good excuse.  I am really appalled at myself for not capturing the arrival of my first niece, Audrey Grace!
Audrey was born April 7. As soon as I heard the news, I knew I had to see her. Matt, my mom and I drove to Milwaukee early the next morning and got to hold her and congratulate Griffin and Kathleen. It was so wonderful. Audrey is as cute as can be and such a treat to have in our lives. I was especially taken back by how excited my boys were to meet her - Terry included! I just know that Matt and Jack will always protect her and treat her well. Matt keeps asking when will she talk and why can't she walk. It may be a while but it will be worth the wait!

Family picture!


Poor Matt needs attention too

My first time holding Audrey

Uncle Ricky and Uncle Griffin take Matt to lunch

Great Grandma Audrey holding Audrey Grace

Matt's first time holding Audrey. He is so excited. I am terrified.

No comments: