I can't believe I have not posted anything since August! Time is going by way too fast. When the kids were infants, time seemed to click by so slowly. Now we are back and forth to school, going to swimming, soccer and basketball and grocery shopping every 2 days since I seem to never have anything in the house for dinner.
Jack has really been enjoying school. The days are long and Matt definitely misses Jack's company but we are all starting to adjust. Jack is interested in reading and is trying very hard. He has learned so many new songs (and sings them constantly at home!). He can now tie his shoes and enjoys doing homework.
Matt and I have kept busy with park visits, play dates, museums and the not-so-fun potty training. I really need to dedicate some consistent time to the potty training but he has gone a few hours in his big boy underwear. But just like Jack, Matt loves his diapers and really does not want to give them up.
This weekend we did a lot of outdoor work. The weather was very warm but I know it will change soon. We are all trying to enjoy the lingering warm days and trying to slow down a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment