Friday, December 11, 2009
Games
Getting ready for school always takes a long time. We have to wash hands, brush teeth and now pile on coats, hats, gloves and boots. I am trying to get these boys to do things themselves and often Jack is fairly good - but still slow. To speed up the process I gathered all the coats, hats, boots and gloves and put them by the door. I thought one could get shoes on and the other could dress himself. The boys saw the process a little differently. As usual, everything has to turn into a rough and tumble game with them that often ends with a new bruise. Luckily Matt did not get hurt and we all got to school on time.
I do enjoy having the boys play together. Matt is just two and loves being around Jack and now Jack, for the first time, seems to really enjoy Matt. They love to run, wrestle, jump off the beds or couches or just ride bikes back and forth out front. They definitely still fight but it is a whole lot less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that was a loud "thump" when Matt's head hit the wall. ouch!
Post a Comment