


Okay I have been with the kids too much maybe but the highlight of my week was watching a cute guy install our windows. Jack loved that the men were working right outside his bedroom window and wanted to watch. I, of course, had to oblige and I, of course, had to take pictures. Poor Jack thought I was taking pictures of him and smiled for the camera. I was so enthralled with the window guy that I forgot to use the zoom lens. I got really close and snapped a picture which got his attention. I ducked and quickly pretended to play with a sleeping Matt.
After the little show, Jack and I left Matt inside and worked on putting lights up outside. Jack had fun hitting the snow off the bushes and even shoveled a little. He is such a hard little worker. For me, it was great to be in the fresh air. I got to talk to a few neighbors and felt normal for a little while.
2 comments:
Heh heh! This is funny! And I know how you feel about being around the kids too much. I start to think that everything that Sean says/does is so interesting and intelligent, and then I'm like, "Becky, you need to get out of the house!" I was at Jewel shopping for about an hour and a half last night, ALONE. Sweet freedom!
It is time for us to install some windows in our house! :0
Post a Comment