Monday, March 26, 2007

The Green Blanket



Jack and Terry had a very special moment last night when he shared his blanket with daddy. Jack is obsessed with the green blanket and carries it everywhere in the house. But last night, for some reason, he let Terry lay on it and even asked him to bite it (Jack's favorite thing to do with the blanket). This all came on the heels of Jack eating a cheeseburger for the first time. For months we have been giving him ground beef and he would refuse. Last night he ate about a quarter of my burger and then half a chicken. Terry and I just stared at him. He seems to surprise us with something new everyday.

3 comments:

jdoughe3 said...

I wish we were able to get these kids together - Jack is so cute! I enjoy watching him change and grow (albeit at a distance) - thank god for blogspot :) Thinking of you today.

jdoughe3 said...

I'll just make sure all the blankets are put away before Terry gets here....

James

Karen said...

Could he be any cuter??? Jack isn't bad either!! HAHA Thanks for letting me watch Jack (and Terry) grow up in front of my eyes!
Miss you guys!! Love, Karen